- 8 (Registered)
This course does not teach English language. The goal of this course is to develop the capacity to communicate in English language by encouraging people to practice the language. Henceforth, attendees will be referred to as “participants.”
The participants are university-level students, job-holders, business persons, who had been exposed to English language in their educational institutions thus possess basic knowledge of English.
Participants will overcome their fear and shyness about using English language to express their thoughts and ideas.
Participants will practice reading, writing, speaking and listening in English.
Subject matter objectives:
Participants will be able to communicate their thoughts and ideas in English language through writing and speaking.
Participant will understand other persons who are communicating with them in English.
Participants will understand English language contents- text, audio, video etc.
Participants will improve their English grammar and vocabulary.
After completing the course-
- The participants will not be afraid of speaking in English.
- They will also develop the habit of speaking in English
- The participants will not be afraid of writing in English.
- They will also develop the habit of writing in English
- The participants will develop the habit of listening to English language contents such as songs, news, podcast.
- The participants will develop the habit of reading English books, articles and other materials and understand them.
- They will make less grammatical errors.
Topics The course will have ten classes. Each class will focus on particular language skill. Here is the class list-